Friday, May 22, 2020

May 25- 29

Good afternoon families,

We had another great week in our online learning.

This week we were introduced to the farm! Students got to learn about the different types of farms as well as different farm vocabulary such as barn, farmer, tractor. We then practiced our fine motor and drawing skills by drawing a picture of our own barn!



This week we described a farm scene by completing at "I see, I think, I wonder" students did a great job at discussing and describing the scene with their families.


"I see apple trees. I think the bird wants to eat the apples. I wonder who feeds the animals."Milad 

"I see a cat. I think the cat lives in the small house. I wonder if the cat eats cat food." Malaika 

Parents, please see below for date reminders and the schedule for this coming week. 

-Tuesday, May 26: AM Kinder Office Hours- 10:00am-10:30
-Wednesday, May 27: PM Kinder Office Hours- 1:00pm-1:30
- Thursday, May 28: Classroom Google Meet- (10 am AM Kinder) (11am PM Kinder)

Please see Google Classroom 5 minutes before the meeting time for all links and session names. 


No comments:

Post a Comment